The ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel is a highly sophisticated advancement of previous panel models as a companion to separately available professional ATEM switchers such as the separately available ATEM Constellation Switcher from Blackmagic Design. Using the numerous buttons, knobs, four fader bars, and a 3-axis joystick, you’ll be able to customize your panel’s operation to your precise needs.
Complex live productions require a versatile, programmable control panel, and the ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel allows you to customize, monitor, and switch your live broadcast events with features such as camera switching, executing transitions, fades, DVE effects, and it also sports 20 on-air indicators. The panel features four rows of M/E with 40 input buttons per row, four system control LCDs, 24 independent LCDs for custom labelling, 40 direct cross points, 80 shifted cross points, four preview transitions, and various DSK transition selectors such as Auto, Cut, and Tie/Preview.
The ATEM 4 M/E Advanced Panel connects to the switcher via 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, and there are four Ethernet loop outputs for connecting to another panel or to a media-management computer. The panel receives firmware updates via its USB Type-C input.
- Tri-colour LED cross point buttons, 40 direct cross points, and 80 shifted cross points
- Four M/E rows, 40 input buttons per row
- Four system control LCDs for each row and 24 LCDs for customizing labels for each button on every row
- Fader bar, 3-axis joystick, numeric keypad
- 20 on-air indicators
- Four transition previews with transition rate display
Explore further details over at blackmagicdesign.com