NewTek TriCaster TC1 Overview
This NewTek TriCaster TC1 Plus Bundle includes the 3 RU TriCaster TC1 broadcasting unit and the Small Control Panel.
The TC1 allows you to produce live content in SD, HD, or UHD 4K with a variety of up to 16 potential video sources. It supports NDI, has four SDI inputs and outputs, and supports HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI monitoring. The control panel has 11 M/E source buttons, 14 source buttons, a multimode T-bar, and 3-axis joystick. It connects to the TC1 via USB.
NewTek TriCaster TC1 (3 RU, Redundant Power Supply)
Produce professional live and recorded content in SD, HD, or UHD 4K with the NewTek TriCaster TC1. Its 16 potential video sources can be used simultaneously, regardless of resolution. And with NewTek’s Network Device Interface (NDI), many types of video sources can be connected directly via standard network infrastructure. The unit itself contains four SDI inputs and outputs for direct connection of broadcast video and audio sources. HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI can be used for displaying multiview screens. Embedded audio and local XLR or 1/4″ balanced audio can be mixed and manipulated using the internal digital audio mixer.
All the performance of the TC1 is available in a 3 RU form factor with a redundant 500W PSU, for an extra degree of protection against electrical failure. Control surfaces, monitors, and NDI video converters can be purchased separately to expand the functionality of the TC1. Whether broadcasting sports, talk shows, concerts, worship services, or anything else, the TriCaster TC1 is a solid center point with which to bring together your broadcast infrastructure.
UHD 4K Support
Built-In Video Servers
Multi-Source Video Mixing
Recording and Replay
Dual-Channel Live Streaming
Social Media Integration
Multiple Control Options
Live Sound Experience
Real-Time Monitoring and Multiviewers
Live Chroma Key
Built-In Virtual Sets
Record, store, edit, and automate commands and user-configured operation sequences
- Attach to control panel buttons, keyboard shortcuts, hotspots, MIDI and X-keys buttons, or GPI triggers
- Attach to internal events and state changes, including audio, media playback, tally, and specific switcher actions
- Supports control via web-based interface
- Native support for network audio input and output via NDI
- Embedded audio supported for all NDI input and output video signals
- Integrated support for Dante networking protocol from Audinate (requires separately available Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate)
- Support for AES67 protocol via compatible WDM audio drivers (requires separately available third-party virtual sound card license)
Wide Media File Format Support
Import, store, and play back multimedia files, with optional transcoding, including:
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-XR, JPEG2000, EXR, RAW, TIF, WebP, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
NewTek Small Control Panel for TriCaster TC1
Plug in the NewTek Small Control Panel for TriCaster TC1 and switch your entire production. The surface itself has 14 switcher source buttons and 11 M/E source buttons arranged in 1.5 stripes. More advanced control can be had by using the T-bar and 3-axis joystick. This control panel connects via USB, so no separate power supply is required.